Tuesday, August 17, 2010


Hello all! We went to the doctor this morning. I am 1cm dilated still, so we are going to wait a bit and see how things go. The doctor thought we would have made more progress in a week, but it's all an estimation! We go back next Monday, and if things are favorable, we are scheduled to induce Tuesday. If we need more time, we will just take more time. They only induce on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This is all assuming that the baby doesn't come before then. I don't have any idea, but I'm certainly looking forward to it either way!!

Everything is getting more difficult, so my last day of work is tomorrow. I am taking a few vacation days before the baby comes to relax and get things in order.

Here's a photo after a long day of work. My below-the-belly maternity pants no longer go where they are supposed to go because the baby is bearing down so low. It's not as cute for work, but very exciting to see progress!

1 comment: