Saturday, July 31, 2010


Only a few weeks left! We have gathered everything we need for the baby, and a whole bunch of great stuff that we love! Everyone has been beyond generous with their love, prayers, and gifts. We are thankful to God for all of you!

It has been soooo hot, and I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable. The chiropractor has made is possible for me to be pain-free for days at a time! The discomfort is simply from carrying and growing a baby. It is truly a joy and I am so grateful for the job! But it's still work- all you ladies know!

Now we are on to the last projects and trying to squeeze in some Summer fun! Michael and my Dad spent an afternoon organizing the garage, and it's amazing! Everything is on hooks and shelves and in its place. :) We have a few larger cleaning projects to tackle and a few small projects that never seem to get done- thank goodness for our helpers coming this weekend!

The crib is in the room and the bed is made- the cradle is also in. I will post some nursery photos this week- I plan to have it completed in a few days. I put up the curtain this morning and I am making a Babies R Us run today. Then I just want to relax and wait for the angel to arrive!

We go to the doc Tuesday morning, then we go to a meet and greet with the Pediatrician. We will work with them so that she can be present for the birth and examine the baby from day 1. The hospital will provide a Pediatrician, but then they must transfer records. We would like it if the same person sees the baby from the beginning. We will let you know how it all goes, and get a few more photos up!

No comments:

Post a Comment