Saturday, July 10, 2010



The doctor appointment went well. My iron levels have actually improved since they first took my blood, so that's good! The baby's heart rate was 145- still good. My blood pressure is fine as well. I am having TERRIBLE pain in my hips, though, which has led me to a chiropractor. Since I have an old tailbone injury, there is some concern that natural delivery could cause further injury. We cannot x-ray, so the chiropractor is working on rotating my pelvis to its natural position and engaging the muscles that hook to my hips- none of these are currently in the right place! As he works the area, my pain level improves, and leads us to believe that we will be able to deliver the baby normally. Yay!! He/she is still not head-down, but we have time. Once my pelvis is aligned, the baby should fit just fine. Until then, he/she is just bumping around!!

The next doc appointment is week after next, and they will start examining things a lot closer each time (if you know what I mean!). I'm glad they warned me!

We have a loooong list of house projects to try to complete before the baby comes. It's so hard to get anything done on the weekends! We just keep making plans and the day is gone before we know it! During the week we are both tired after work (myself more and more every day) and we have other activities keeping us busy. I am actually looking forward to being "stuck" at home each and every day and evening. The dogs will love it too!! I am adding some cute photos of them here- they're part of the family too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment