Sunday, June 13, 2010

Changed up the background- so pretty! I hope you all like it.

It has come to my attention that this blog is checked frequently, and updates would be appreciated. Here you go!

This weekend I worked a little too hard. I will take it nice and easy this week- I promise!! The baby seems to be as happy as ever. I feel (and see!) good strong kicks and rolling elbows and such. He/She also gets hiccups almost every day. So cute! It's so fun to have little reminders that he/she is already a little person! I think I can tell the difference between when he/she is awake and dreaming, too. This one is going to be a leg-twitcher like Dad!! Strawberries also bring on strong kicking. I wonder what that means...

My first baby shower is this coming weekend. I am so excited to see everyone! It will also be so fun to put baby stuff in the baby room. We will add some cute photos to the site and facebook. We went through ALL of our childhood stuff and pulled out the books and stuffed animals that we want out for the baby. It was really funny to go through all that stuff!!

I'll update later this week and add a photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment