Sunday, June 27, 2010

31 weeks

My, has it been hot! I am very grateful for the sun and pop-up showers- even this heat is better than winter!

This week has been good. I'm tired by the end of most days, but I feel like this is to be expected. The doc appointment went well. They take my weight, urine, and blood pressure- all normal and good. The baby's heart rate is 138 (it was at that particular moment), which is still very good. We will go back July 6. Our appointments are every 2 weeks now for a few times, and then we are at weekly appointments. Due date is approaching fast!

We have been working to get things in order in the baby's room. I will post some photos of me and the room later this week. The room isn't completed or anything, but it's getting cute!

In the mean time, I will stay cool and take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment